Contact Information

Lexi Baldisseri | alexis.baldisseri@gmail.com | 408.439.4267

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Glow

I love meeting people you are certain you were friends with in a former life--Molly was one of those. And talk about easy going and effortless beauty: she had a stunning, simple halter dress (I believe it was Calvin Klein?). The price was absurd; I won't reveal it--my mom told me to stop telling people when I got stuff on the clearance rack on Target despite my excitement for finding bargains-so I'll respect Molly's fiances too. But let me tell ya, she's got all y'all beat on best-wedding-dress-price-ever. I think if I chose a dress ever (I may or may not have a folder already with ring and dress photos I've saved on my computer titled "In My Dream Life") it would probably be fairly close to her style.

In our consultation prior to her big day, we discussed that we'd do a simple blow out to give her some volume and body for the day. We had a hair piece that we clipped in and tucked gently behind her ear. For make up, I kept it all bronzes, browns, and earth tones. I used Dermalogica Sheer Tint SPF 15 as a very light foundation and protection since she had chosen to have an outdoor ceremony. We then used my favorite liner (and VEGAN!), Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in "Baked" to give her warmth around her eyes. I used a variety of golds, bronzes and shimmered tones to really give her the look of a summer bride.

Simply put, Molly was glowing. See? I swear, she glows from the inside out.


And here she is with the new hubby, loving this dress in the black and white photos.

Thank you Molly for trusting me on your big day. And, even bigger thank you for coming to my roller derby game nearly 6 months later. Really, you're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment