Contact Information

Lexi Baldisseri | alexis.baldisseri@gmail.com | 408.439.4267

Friday, June 4, 2010

Lovely Angie

Angie wrote to me: "I'm worried that I'll be a short girl with a poofy dress and big hair looking silly:-(   I need to stop stressing.  I have to trust your hair magic, right?"

Which is exactly what she did!

Angie and I actually met over a year ago--brought together by the craigslist gods, when I responded to an ad to do hair for a photo shoot in San Anselmo with Silvana Di Franco. (Just die a little when you see how incredible her photography is, and then thank me for finding her for your wedding). I'll show pictures later of that shoot, but for now, I want to highlight Angie and her loveliness.



It's impossible to make her hair not look incredible. I mean c'mon--great cut to start with, and the capability for volume. Just delicious! I used a large 1 inch barrel; curled all over and pinned the curls to her head while it cooled; I teased the hair at the crown and worked with it to create natural, earthy curls with sex appeal. And, an added bonus, we converted this hair piece from a tack-tastic Chico's lapel magnet pin. I literally ripped the magnet off and pinned that sucker to her head.




Thank you Angie for letting me be part of your wedding adventure!


Photos by Silvana Di Franco

1 comment:

  1. Lexi is the BEST- always using her eye for texture & shape, along with her expertise & creativity, to create a look that perfectly matches your style, personality and event...

    And for my wedding, she gave me exactly what I wanted- a look that fit ME perfectly. :-)

    ReplyDelete