Contact Information

Lexi Baldisseri | alexis.baldisseri@gmail.com | 408.439.4267

Monday, April 2, 2012

2012 Season's Inspirations: Natural Beauty

April is shaping up to be a big month for styling: I have two large wedding parties scheduled for back to back weekends. I'm so excited to get back into styling for the 2012 wedding season. Nothing excites me more than being able to make others happy and feel beautiful--not to get all corn-ball on you guys, but really it warms my heart to see you smile!

This season, I've been noticing some huge trends in natural, outdoor beauty. Less structure, and more emphasis on using the original texture of the hair to create style. And, one of my favorite accents, braids, are everywhere!

In preparation for styles in the upcoming weeks, I've been feeling really drawn a few images (below).

What styles have you been drawn to? 


Side swept, imperfection making it perfect
With curly hair, this is a very forgiving style to try to achieve.


No comments:

Post a Comment