Contact Information

Lexi Baldisseri | alexis.baldisseri@gmail.com | 408.439.4267

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Loren's Final Photos and Slide Rock


Well it's been a hot minute, hasn't it!? With my new full-time gig at Google in full swing, the holidays, roller derby, my dog and so many cups of coffee to tackle, I've been busy. In all this madness, I realized I never posted any of the final images from Loren's big day last summer.

I had a wonderful time in Sedona, and had some quality time with a bestie. Not only did we share the big day with Loren and her family, but we visited Slide Rock and slid down some rocks (duh).


Probably one of the funniest pictures of all times. If you could only see the aftermath of the large Hawaiian man that ended up on top of me at the end of this slide. Hope that mental image made your day as much as it did mine.

As far as Loren's styling, what an afternoon! I ended up styling most of the bridal party. Some of the most gorgeous, thickest, longest hair I've styled, which you know takes a great deal of time. Combined with some Arizona heat, and I was cookin'!

Below is a great shot of Loren's hair later in the day. Don't mind the fly-aways--roll with it ;) Between her and Dan and Vanessa, I'd say this picture is officially categorized under "adorbs".



No comments:

Post a Comment